Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A weekend away

Steven, Joseph, and Troia 2012
my partner and i were recently able to get away for a long weekend on an impromptu trip to provincetown, massachusetts with our dog, troia. as the school semester wraps up for me and holla plugs away as an advertising exec. we both needed a change of scenery. with a forty-five minute bike ride and twenty minute hike through the dunes outside town, we found the perfect secluded spot on a quiet beach away from the usual tourist traps. it was incredible and just what we needed. holla and i also made new friends as we do on every trip and it made the weekend all the more worthwhile.

I am happiest on a beach under a warm sun. 


Bliss.

A fascinating piece from my favorite Provincetown art center, the Bowersock Art Gallery.

My dog loves love, you can just see it in her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment