Thursday, March 22, 2012

Birthdays!



i promise, i promise this is my last wonder woman related posts for awhile, but i had to share that the amazon princess and i share the same unofficial birthday! while it's true that wonder woman made her first published appearance in all star comics #8, december, 1941, her publisher would go to release a calendar in the late seventies that announced the 'birthdays' of all its well-known superheroes. the dates are still celebrated among many fans and i'm pleased to be sharing it with my favorite fictional heroine.

i've spent most the day continuing to recover from my accident (see my last blog) by enjoying the glorious spring weather, but i also took time on the couch to watch my favorite series on dvd, wonder woman, starring lynda carter. i'm resting up because tonight i plan on celebrating with loved ones.

cheers to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment